Submit your abstract!
Present your research to an audience of (paediatric) emergency physicians, paediatricians, anaesthetists and resuscitators from all-over Europe and beyond, many of them opinion leaders in their field.
Your abstracts will be evaluated for 2-slide oral presentations by a select committee. The top twelve abstracts will get a 10 minutes slot to present their findings in the main lecture hall. These twelve abstracts will also be published in the European Journal of Emergency Medicine.
For an abstract to be considered, at least one of the authors is required to be registered for the congress. Further, abstracts will only be accepted if they meet the following requirements:
- Written in English;
- Max. 250 words;
- Abbreviations are allowed but must be clearly defined;
- References are limited to three;
- Illustrations are not allowed;
- Use the following headings: [Background – Methods – Results – Discussion (which should end with a one or two sentence conclusion)]
- Abstracts may have been presented to one other congress in the last 24 months but not more and not before; nor may they already have been published in any other journal.